a place for sharing my artistic journey through this life.....

Thursday 30 July 2009

first head sculpt



Here is a pic of my first head sculpt in paperclay. I will build this up into a body form - once her design comes to me! I want to incorporate some textile into the finished piece after glazing and firing so I need to have a definite plan before I go any further. Like any medium there is so much to learn...almost scares me as I want to create straight up....but I think it will be happy part of my journey.

4 comments:

Abi said...

Brilliant! I love all your art work.

Connie said...

I love it too! One of these days I have to try this myself.

Paulette said...

She's way cool Linda. Just like everything else you do! Look forward to seeing her progress.
Hugs,

Linda Searle Dolls said...

Hi Linda, she's looking fantastic. Can't wait to see where your inspiration takes you. See ya Thursday. Linda