Saturday, 4 February 2012
Address: 59 Stirling Street
Locality: BUNBURY 6230
Contact: Rocheen Navarro
Come and learn some simple and creative ways to make cloth/clay dolls in a fun 2 day workshop.
• All skill levels will be catered for.
• Basic sewing skills are required.
• Learn how to sculpt in air dry clay, paint a face and then create some original, hand altered costuming for your doll.
• I encourage you to use what you already have in your stash at home and a kit will be available to supply the clay, cloth and pattern for the body, medium and a pigma pen.
• Full requirement list will be provided with the kit ($30.00)
A fully catered, delicious lunch and morning tea/coffee are included for
both days… so you only have to concentrate on having fun!
Sat/Sun March 10th/11th
9.00am to 3.30pm
lunch and morning tea/coffee included