a place for sharing my artistic journey through this life.....

Tuesday 1 December 2015

new sculpts for sale



My latest sculpts...
These little girls are made with Chess pieces for their upper arms and stand about 8"/20cm tall. 
They are cloth bodies with La Doll stone clay for the arms and head and are for sale
 AU$190 incl post in Australia.  or  USA $180 including postage.
Please contact me if you live outside Australia for payment options.
Paypal buttons to the side are for Australian sales and postage...until I work out how to do multiple currency/postage options!

 Giraffe and Leopard are SOLD. thanks.



curly ram girl is SOLD. thanks

2 comments:

Paulette said...

OMG Linda, These are amazing! It's been a while since I've visited your blog! Boy, have I been missing out on some awesome art! Fabulous!!!

Linda Misa said...

Thanks Paulette, I have been enjoying my artistic journey and appreciate your kind words.